Wednesday 31 July 2013

.tradingacademy.com

My story short:
For last cca two years time to time I read their free weekly reports. Interesting, it make sense, its similar to what I trade, so I decided to enrol.
Well, after 5 - 6 emails full of my questions about "What exactly I am going to get?", "Are my future mentors trading currencies?", "May I see P/L statement of my future mentors to clearly see that what they teach they are able to implement in real time markets?"
I have been told that they "exchanged with me  five to six emails already and I even did not paid the course yet" and that "I don't fit to their school" and this one really got me "Trading academy is afraid that I am not going to stop my efforts to see my mentor´s P/L statements once I enrol in!".

Fair enough :).


No comments:

Post a Comment